Thursday, April 12, 2007

I haven't really abandoned you all...

I've just been sooo busy! I usually write about things here when they're done, and right now I've got lots of things in progress.

I spent the last two days in Champaign-Urbana, and while it might not be known as a culinary destination, I did my best to eke out some blog-worthy activity. Stay tuned to hear all about the Meat Science Laboratory, my purchase from which is destined for dinner Friday night.

This weekend is my wine club's 2nd anniversary. We always do a big dinner to celebrate, and this year is no exception - we've got a 5+ course, 10 wine extravaganza in the works, and I'll have pictures and words to share with you about that.

Easter was a busy time for the chocolate making part of my Tammy's Tastings business. But once I finished filling all those orders, I barely had time to breathe before I needed to start testing Mother's Day recipes.

No comments: